Pest Control Maintenance in Indianapolis
Personalized Pest Prevention Plans for Your Home or Business in Central Indiana
An important part of maintaining your home or building is pest prevention. A pest control maintenance plan is the best way to make sure your family or business is protected against ants, roaches, spiders, and other bugs and critters.
No matter what type of pest problem you are experiencing, Trio Pest Control has a pest maintenance program for you. Our friendly, licensed, and uniformed professionals can inspect your home, determine what type of maintenance is required for your property, and keep your home or building pest free and prevent another infestation.
We provide the following types of services for residential and commercial properties throughout Central Indiana:
- General pests one-time service starts at $199 - 90 day warranty
- Termites start at $995 - 1 year renewable warranty
- Bed bugs residual start at $349 - no warranty
- Bed bug heat remediation service starts at $995 - 90 day warranty
Our re-occurring services include:
- Semi-Monthly (2x's per month) Residential or Commercial starts at $35 per service
- Monthly Residential or Commercial starts at $55 per service
- Quarterly (4 x's per year) Residential or Commercial starts at $75 per service
- Semi-Annual (2 x's per year) Residential or Commercial starts at $125 per service
Call (317) 527-4717 or fill out our online contact form today to speak with our expert team and learn more about our maintenance programs!
The Benefits of Pest Maintenance Programs
Pests are always looking for new ways to invade your home or business in search of shelter, food, and moisture. Active year-round pest control is the best form of protection, which is why maintenance discourages pests from infesting your property and eliminating their food sources.
The common benefits of pest control maintenance plans include:
- Prevent infestation – The best way to reduce the chances of experiencing a pest infestation at the very minimum is by having a pest maintenance program. Our licensed and insured experts can create an environment that will deter pests.
- Increase the lifespan of your property – Not only can moisture in and around your property attract pests, but it can also prematurely age your home. A pest maintenance program can also reduce the chances of such wear and tear on your house or building.
- Automatic services – When you sign up for one of our re-occurring services, you obtain automatic pest control services. This means you don’t have to remember to request maintenance because the appointment is scheduled well in advance.
- Immediate emergency response – After signing up for a maintenance program, our experts will become familiar with your property. In the event of a pest emergency, you will get prior treatment and we will know exactly what to do to address the situation without conducting a complete inspection.
- Reduced costs – Having to constantly address re-occurring pest infestation can be extremely costly, which is why homeowners and business owners can save money in the long run by signing up for a maintenance program to prevent infestations.
Ready to Help You Today!
With more than two decades of industry experience, our team understands what it takes to stop the pest problem for good and prevent future infestations from happening with our pest maintenance plans. We back all our pest control work with a90-day guarantee to ensure we get the job right the first time.
Contact us today at (317) 527-4717 to request an appointment!